Skip to Main Content
Do Not Show Again
How Do I...
SHIP Mental Well-being Application Process
Leave This Blank:
Applicants must submit:
- A high-level description of their organization including mission and vision along with a statement of how their organization supports the development of a community wellbeing in Wright County.
- Examples of at least one community partnership to demonstrate ability to effectively build community and collaborate (could include description of current or past partnerships or letters of support)
- Copy of applicant’s insurance policy meeting the guidelines listed above. If unable to meet the requirements also include a written request to waive these requirements.
- A detailed description of their proposed project including:
- Geographic area of Wright County this project would serve
- Age-range or phase of lifespan their project directly impacts
- Age-range or phase of lifespan their project may indirectly impact
- Description of health equity approach including specific higher needs populations the project directly impacts
- Proposed Policy, System, and/or Environmental change this project intends to promote or develop
- A list of intended outcomes including a proposal for how outcomes would be measured
- A budget
- A sustainability plan to ensure that project efforts will continue beyond initial funding
Name of Applicant
Primary Contact Name and Title
Primary Contact Phone
Primary Contact Email Address
Signatory Name and Title
Signatory Email Address
Total Amount Requested
Project Activities and Description
Proposed Policy, System, and/or Environmental change (Please explain using bullet points or sentences)
How will you know if your project has worked?
What does success look like and what goals do you hope to meet?
How will you measure success?
What makes you/your organization qualified to do this project?
How do you see your project having continued impact beyond the funding period?
Please submit the required documents
Convert to PDF?
(DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, TXT)
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Info
Make an appointment
Jail Roster / Inmate Information
Jobs & Employment
Jail/In-Custody Court Calendar
District Court Calendar
Interactive GIS Map - Beacon
Birth & Death Certificates
Budgets & Financial Statements
County Board Video
Land Records Search
Property Tax Search
Citizen Alert Sign-Up
Tax Court Appeals
Government Websites by
Agendas & Minutes
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow