Where can I get forms to get custody of my child?
Custody forms are statewide forms, however, Wright County does things differently than some of the statewide procedures. The forms are located here and you can contact the Law Library to get more specifics.Custody information and forms

Show All Answers

1. I am an unmarried father and I want visitation or custody of my biological child. What are my rights?
2. I am an unmarried parent. What are my rights regarding my child?
3. I am confused about the difference between physical vs. legal custody in a divorce case.
4. Where can I get forms to get custody of my child?
5. I lost my job or have a change in my income. How can I change the amount I pay for child support?
6. How do I apply for or renew my Minnesota Notary Public Commission?
7. I've been charged with a crime and I need legal advice, but I can't afford to hire an attorney. Will the county appoint one for me?
8. I need legal advice on a divorce or custody case. Can the county appoint me a lawyer?
9. I need to file a small claim against someone. How do I go about doing that?