How do I make a Child Protection report?
If making a report during normal business hours, please call 763-682-7449 or 800-362-3667, ext. 7449, or you may complete the Mandated Reporting Form or Mandated Reporting Form (fillable) in its entirety and email or fax to 763-682-7701.

If you need to make a report after hours, please call 763-682-7400 to be routed to the Wright County Sheriff's Department dispatch who will get you in touch with the after hours social worker.

Show All Answers

1. How do I make a Child Protection report?
2. What is the after hours phone number for reporting abuse or neglect?
3. At what age can I leave my child home alone?
4. I live in Wright County, but my child resides in another county. Where do I report abuse or neglect?
5. How old can a child be to babysit?
6. How can I get custody or visitation changed?
7. Can I file an Order for Protection (OFP) at Human Services or with Child Protection?