A Message from Wright County Parks & Recreation
Campground reservations for modern campsites will open at 8 a.m. Monday, March 7. Be sure to have your account active and ready for that morning. Just a couple of items to note.
- We will pull down the maps in the reservation portal by 1 p.m. Friday, March 4, 2022. This is to prepare the system for Monday morning.
- You will not see any of the maps until 8 a.m. Monday, March 7. This means you can be logged into the system, but you will not be able to view any of the campsites until 8 a.m.
- Reservations can be made online, over the phone, or in person at our main office north of Buffalo (3500 Braddock Ave. NE).
- Remember that when a site is in your cart it will still show available in the system until you have paid for it. Our recommendation is to go one site at a time. If a site you are wanting is paid for before you, you will receive a message from the system stating, "Ooops......an unexpected error has occurred." This means the site, or one of the sites you wanted is no longer available. You will have to figure out which one it is and get back to the pay screen. This is a big reason why we suggest going one site at a time.
- If you are booking multiple sites and multiple weekends I would recommend you contact your bank or credit card company to let them know you will be running multiple transactions on Monday, March 7 that will show up on your account as either Wright County Parks & Recreation, Wright County Parks, or from PerfectMind. PerfectMind is our vendor we use for our reservation system and they are based in Canada. This recommendation is to hopefully keep your bank or credit card company from stopping the use of your card due to suspected fraud.
- The camper cabins at Bertram Chain of Lakes are available year round and can be booked no more than 120 days in advance. Which means that 4th of July should be available on March 7 but Labor Day weekend will not for the camper cabins. Memorial Day weekend was available earlier in February.
- Lastly, if you have any questions we will be in the office on Friday and able to take questions until 3 p.m. After that time, there will be no one available to take any phone calls or respond to emails until Monday morning.
Good luck and we thank you for choosing to camp with Wright County Parks & Recreation.