A Message from the Wright County Compost and Recycling Facility
The Wright County Compost and Recycling Facility will be establishing winter hours beginning on Tuesday, December 1. The hours available for public drop-off of household hazardous waste, problem materials such as electronics, appliances and used tires, recyclables, and scrap metal will continue to be expanded on Tuesdays from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., the original Thursdays from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., and the second Saturday of the month from 8 a.m. to noon.
In addition to our regular operating hours above, during November and December, the Wright County Compost Facility will have modified hours during these upcoming holiday season days:
* Thursday, December 24, Christmas Eve - Open 9 a.m. to noon
* Thursday, December 31, New Year's Eve - Open 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The following guidelines still apply when visiting the facility and appointments can still be scheduled below.
1. Appointments are REQUIRED for hazardous materials. Schedule your appointment below.
2. Customers will need to unload themselves. Please bring help if needed.
3. Exact change will be required in the form of cash or check. Consult the Materials and Fees sheet for current prices. It can be viewed here:
4. To prevent traffic delays, all hazardous and recycling materials must be presorted prior to arriving on site.
5. Only yard waste and brush from homeowners will be accepted. We are no longer accepting waste from contractors or businesses.
We look forward to seeing you!