A message from the Wright County Highway Department
Here are the latest updates for each county road project on the 2020 construction schedule (see map attached for locations):
- 2020 Pavement Preservation (Highways 8, 31, 106, 145): All work complete except punchlist/clean-up and pavement markings on CSAH 8 and CR 145, which should be completed this week.
- 2020 Pavement Preservation on Highway 8 in Maple Lake: All work will be completed in the next couple weeks, except the final wear course of pavement (which will be placed in 2021 – to allow for any settlement due to the utility installations under the roadbed).
- Otsego - CSAH 39 (O’Dean to CSAH 42): Currently grading the segment between CSAH 42 and Page Ave. Roundabout at CSAH42/CSAH39 is expected to be open in next seven to 10 days. Work will continue until early October for Phase 1. Phase 2 from Page to O’Dean will be in 2021. There will be private utility relocation work and potentially some minor grading work to prep for 2021 between Page and O’Dean Avenue.
- Albertville/Otsego - CSAH 19/CSAH38: The next six weeks will focus on four-lane construction of CSAH 19 between 67th and 70th Street. Once that is complete, the contractor will build the roundabout at CSAH 38 and MacIver. Work is expected to be completed by early November.
- Delano - CSAH 30: Utility installation (water main and storm sewer) is complete. Approximately 600 feet of grading work remains on CSAH 30. Then gravel base, curb & gutter, medians, lighting and paving will continue after and work is expected to last until late-September.
- 2020 Seal Coat Program (Highways 6, 9, 108, 110, 16): All work has been completed.
- Traffic Signal upgrade at Highway 3 & U.S. Hwy. 12 in Cokato: This is a MnDOT project that just started a few weeks ago and should be completed in the fall
To see a map of where these construction projects are, click here: http://www.co.wright.mn.us/DocumentCenter/View/18204/2020-Projects