Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM.
To ensure service, you must have required documentation
and be at the counter 30 minutes prior to closing. Please allow 15 - 20 minutes per individual application for processing time.
New Application Requirements
To receive a new passport or replace a lost or damaged passport, you must come in person to our office and bring the following:
- Completed DS-11 Passport Application Form print (Single-Sided) and complete (in Black ink). Forms are also available in our office.
- Passport Fees - United States Passport Fees (see payment options below)
- Applicant's Social Security number
- Proof of citizenship (For a complete list of acceptable proof, visit the U.S. Department of State)
- Proof of identity (For a complete list of acceptable proof, visit the U.S. Department of State)
- Photocopies of Citizenship Proof and ID (front and back)
- Passport photo - one 2 inch by 2 inch color photo with a solid white background. Photos available at Wright County Recorder's Office (see payment options for further information)
- Both parents must be present when submitting an application for a minor under the age of 16 and have a valid ID such as a driver's license or passport. A minor under the age of 16 that has previously had a US Passport must submit the certified birth certificate and passport when application is made to renew a passport. Applicants ages 16 and 17 must have one parent present to sign the application and show a valid ID.
Important: Hospital birth certificates and baptismal certificates are not acceptable