Election Judges are temporary, paid employees trained to handle all aspects of voting at the polling place on election day. Being an Election Judge provides an opportunity to learn more about the election process and to serve the Wright County community.
- To serve as an Election Judge, one must:
- Be eligible to vote in Minnesota and be able to read, write, and speak English
- Students 16 & 17 years-old can be Election Judge Trainee
- Complete Election Judge training course(s)
- be appointed by the municipality or school district in which you will serve