The law library provides notary services free of charge. Please bring valid government issued identification including a signature. Please bring the entire document – not just the signature page. Documents that are not filled out or missing information will be rejected. If your document requires witnesses in addition to a notary, you must being your own witnesses with you. If your document is a Will, your witnesses should not be related to you.
- Minnesota Court Forms
- Minnesota Self-Help Center
- Online Forms
- Minnesota Secretary of State Forms
- Minnesota Department of Commerce Forms
- Do it Yourself Divorce Forms
- State Law Library Forms
- University of Minnesota Healthcare Directive Tool Kit
- Power of Attorney Form
- Minnesota Statutes
- Minnesota Court Rules
- Minnesota Cases
- Wright County Ordinances
- City of Buffalo Ordinances
- Links to All City Ordinances
- State Law Library Resources
- Access Minnesota Case Records
- Criminal Offender Locator (DOC)
- BCA Criminal History
- Federal Agency Rules and Regulations
- State Law Library Self-Help Links
- Rules on Serving Legal Papers:
- Guardianship / Conservatorship:
Link to District Court Show by Judge Halsey: http://www.qctv.org/districtcourtshow/
previous episodes are available to view at the law library.
- I am an unmarried father and I want visitation or custody of my biological child. What are my rights?
- I am an unmarried parent. What are my rights regarding my child?
- I am confused about the difference between physical vs. legal custody in a divorce case.
- Where can I get forms to get custody of my child?
- I lost my job or have a change in my income. How can I change the amount I pay for child support?