About the Program
The Teen Parent Program provides support and services to pregnant or parenting teens. Teen parent services were established to assist young mothers in making a plan for themselves and their baby and to access additinal support and services. Teen parent services are voluntary.
- Teens who are under the age of 18 and pregnant.
- Teens who are under the age of 18 and already parenting.
- Assistance for the pregnant or parenting teen in establishing a plan for herself and her child.
- Outreach assistance to pregnant or parenting teens for service/resource referrals. A sample of these include: counseling, financial and medical assistance, housing options, childcare options, and paternity or child support services.
- Case management services to help identify individual and family strengths, areas of growth, and identify supportive adults to help the teen parent thrive.
Teen Parent Social Worker