Beebe Lake Regional Park - Pavilions & Reservations
Beebe Lake Group Camp
Groups that meet criteria set forth by the Wright County Board of Commissioners can reserve the Group Camp. This overnight facility has a shelter, pit toilets, and an open grassy area for setting up your camper-owned tents.
Reservation and camp requirements for the group camp are as follows:
- The group must be a civic organization, i.e., 4-H, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, church organizations, etc.
- The cost is $45 per night/day.
- Maximum number of persons is 35 overnight guests.
- Maximum length stay is three nights.
- Check-out time is 3:00 p.m.
- Camping is limited to tents only.
- Adult supervision is required.
- No vehicles are allowed into the camp area, except in emergency situations.
- Fires are allowed only in the fire rings provided.
- Use of the beach area after sunset is prohibited.
- NO ALCOHOL ALLOWED
- All gates shall remain locked, except in emergency situations.
- The users are responsible for general cleanup.
- All County Park Ordinances shall apply.
Weekend/Holiday Fee: $45/day
Weekday Fee: $45/day
Additional Hourly Fee: $0
Make an online reservation