How do I find an attorney to represent me?  The County Attorney's Office cannot make recommendations to you regarding private attorneys.  You can search the yellow pages, call the Minnesota Attorney Referral Service at 1-800-292-4152, or go to the Minnesota State Bar Association.

If you wish to apply for the services of a public defender, you must apply through the Wright County Court Administrator.

How do I get a hold of my Public Defender?  You can call the Tenth Judicial District Public Defenders' Office at 763-682-4306.  Their office is located at 30 1st Avenue NE, Buffalo, MN 55313.

How do I get my record expunged?  You need to contact a private attorney and file the necessary paperwork to bring a motion before a judge.

Who do I call regarding a landlord/tenant issue?  You should contact the Attorney General's Office at 1-800-657-3787. The Attorney General's Office provides links to a number of valuable resources, and provides information about obtaining publications explaining the rights and responsibilities of both landlords and tenants.

Where can I find a legal form for my court case?  Legal forms needed for motions to the court can be found at the Minnesota Judical Branch website.  Look for the drop-down menu titled "Forms Selection."

Does the County Attorney's Office handle divorces?  The Wright County Attorney does not represent private individuals in civil matters such as divorces, wills, probate and real estate transactions.

Who do I call regarding driver's license information?   Minnesota Department of Driver and Vehicle Services, 651-296-4544