1. Approve Renewal of Annual On-Sale Liquor License for Norm's Wayside in Rockford Township
2. Approve Renewal of Annual On-Sale and Off-Sale Liquor License for Up the Creek Grill & Bar in Silver Creek Township
3. Approve 6-12-17 Wright County Board Of Appeal And Equalization Minutes
1. Accept the recommendation of the Planning Commission for the following rezonings:
A. STEVEN J. & PAMELA A. CHENEY - (Marysville Twp.) unanimously recommend approval of the rezoning from AG General Agricultural and S-2 Residential-Recreational Shorelands to A/R Agricultural-Residential and S-2
B. JAMES C. ANDERSON - (Clearwater Twp.) unanimously recommend approval of the rezoning from AG General Agricultural to A/R Agricultural-Residential
1. Informational Item: The License Bureau Will Be Closed For Motor Vehicle Transactions - Including Tabs - On Thursday And Friday, July 20 & 21, 2017. We Will Be Open To Process Driver's Licenses, DNR Licenses And Game & Fish Licenses
This Is A Statewide Mandatory Shut Down Of Motor Vehicles Due To The Installation Of MNLARS (MN Licensing And Registration System).
2. Decide Whether Or Not To Sign A Petition For The Creation Of A Lake Improvement District For Maple Lake.
PID R-210-129-000020 (Tax Forfeit Property)
3. Approve 1 Day To 4 Day Temporary On Sale Liquor License For The American Legion Post 323 In Clearwater Township, Event Date July 14 & 15, 2017