Interpreter Services for the hearing impaired will be provided upon written request.
Re-appoint Laureen Bodin to a three year term on the Wright County Personnel Board of Appeals effective 7/1/14.
1) Refer Employee Use Of Showers/Lockers In Former Sheriff's Office To Building Committee.
1. Refer Discussion Of Employment Status Of Wright County Law Library Staff To Ways And Means Committee.
1. Approve Renewal Of Combination On/Off Sale Liquor License For “Up The Creek Grill & Bar” (Silver Creek Township).
I. Position Replacement
A. Child Support Officer, Child Support A-K Unit
1. Approve Hiring Of Temporary Office Assistant.
2. Assign Benefits To DNR On County Ditch 38.
3. Approve Minutes From The 06-06-14 Drainage Viewer’s Work Group.
4. Review/Approve 06-10-14 Tax Forfeit Committee Minutes.
1. State Wildlife Management Area Acquisition Resolution Approval Request.
Approve Amendment No. 1 to MnDOT Agreement No. 05575 With MnDOT
For Exchange Of Federal Funds For State Aid Funds, Wright County And
Morrison County; Approve Resolution For Same.
Award Bid For Contract #1402, CSAH 33 Pavement Preservation Project, SP 086-633-002.
1. Repeal And Replace The Right To Know Employee Policy.
2. Remove 511 Employee Right To Know From The Wright County Personnel Policy And Allow The Right To Know Employee Policy To Be Independent For Annual Review.
Presenting two (2) contracts with the MN Dept. of Corrections for signatures:
1. Work Release contract: This is a continuation of our current contract to house DOC inmates approved for work release and who will be getting released to our county/area. The DOC will pay $55 per day per offender housed in our jail.
2. Contract with the MDOC for up to 20 release violators. This is a boarding agreement. DOC will pay $55 per day per offender housed in our jail. They are open to increasing this number if we have the space.
NOTE: 9:30 A.M. 6-23-14 Technology Committee Of The Whole
11:00 A.M. 6-23-14 Budget Committee Of The Whole
3:30 P.M. 6-23-14 Committee Of The Whole
*Petitioned onto the Agenda
**Removed from the Agenda
1. Committee Of The Whole Meeting To Review Drainage Inspector
Applications 6-16-14 @ 2:30 P.M.
2. Board Of Equalization (BOE) Meeting 6-16-14 @ 4:00 P.M.
Another BOE Meeting Will Be Held 6-17-14 @ 11:00 A.M. If Needed.