Photos Processed in the Recorder's Office for a Fee of $10.00 per person (cash or check)
Questions? Please contact our office at 763-682-7942
Requirements for a Good Passport Photo
- No glasses
- If you cannot remove your glasses for medical reasons, please include a signed note from your doctor with your application.
- Taken with a neutral facial expression or a natural smile, with both eyes open
- Taken in clothing that you normally wear on a daily basis. You cannot wear a uniform, clothing that looks like a uniform, or camouflage attire and AVOID wearing a white shirt.
- No hats, headbands, barrettes or head coverings, unless you wear it daily for religious purposes. Your full face must be visible and your head covering cannot cast shadows on your face.
- No headphones or wireless hands-free devices.
- Background must be plain white or off-white
- Head must be directly facing the camera with your full face in view
- In color
- Printed on matte or glossy photo quality paper
- Size of photo
- 2 x 2 inches (51 x 51 mm) in size
- Size of head must be between 1 -1 3/8 inches (25 - 35 mm) from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head.
- Recent photo, taken in the last 6 months to reflect your current appearance