- Subdivision and CIC Plat, or registered land survey (RLS): $300 per plat + $35 per lot
- Fee Calculator
- Plat Recheck Fee: $75
- Payment Methods: We accept cash or checks for the amount of the purchase. Make checks payable to:
Wright County Surveyor
1901 Highway 25 North
Buffalo, MN 55313
Title Opinion / Title Commitment
Wright County requires title opinions or title commitments to be submitted with every plat.
- Please submit two paper copies of the final plat for checking
- We also need the correct fee paid when the plat is submitted before review will begin (see the Fee Schedule)
- Please submit an electronic point file (ASCII, CSV, or TXT etc.) and point plot drawing with the final plat
Wright County requires two mylar sets for recording. One set needs to be marked "Official Plat" and the other set "Copy." Please mark the mylars.
- Manual Of Guidelines For Platting In Minnesota - Adopted by Minnesota Society of Professional Surveyors (MSPS) and Minnesota Association of County Surveyors (MACS) in December 2009
- CIC Plat Manual of Minimum Guidelines - Adopted by Minnesota Society of Professional Surveyors (MSPS) and Minnesota Association of County Surveyors (MACS) in February 2015
- Note: Certificates and signatures for a CIC created after August 1, 2010, should be in accordance with Minnesota Statutes, Section 515B.2-1101 not 515B.2-110
Platting Adjacent to County Roads
The Wright County Highway Department requires a review of all plats adjacent to county roads. You can download the Preliminary Plat Review Form in PDF file format. The current Highway Department review fee is $250.